Atlanta, Ga.

Any Audio Clubs in Atlanta? I'm a 2-channel guy and don't see a lot of interest in 2 channel here. Mostly home theater. It would be nice to meet some people local with similar intrest.
Thanks,
beerdraft
beerdraft
Atlanta Audio Society is a big club here in Atl. Lots of members ( im not one though)..Fellow by the name of Chuck Bruce was president some years back..thats about all i know.

Do a search on google and see what you can find.
Thanks, I'll check that out.
The dealer having this event is Georgia Home Theater on Cobb pkwy. May 1, see you there
Neal
I'm not sure that the Society still exists. Their website hadn't been updated in quite some time the last time I checked. I even sent an e-mail inquiring about joining and never rec'd a response.

Maybe it's time to start a new club??
Just checking in to say hello. I am also from Atlanta. Although I will be out of town May 1, it would be interesting to share systems and experiences locally. I notice from an old Atl Audio Society post that a couple of the guys from Variety Playhouse run a high end 2 channel oriented dealership (from home, no show room). Interesting because I have known one of them for over 20 years from WRAS/GSU days, and I didn't know he was into this stuff. They rep Von Schweikert, Audio Aero, etc etc - very nice lines. There are quite a few shops dedicated to 2 channel around town - Sound and Cinema in Alpharetta, Audio Alternative in Lilburn, and a few others that actually keep showrooms full of nice 2 channel. Anyway, I want to keep in the loop. Would love to met up with some other enthusiasts - I really don't know any personally.