Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
Regrettably, neither of those days are good for me as I am expecting my wife's relatives in from out of town on both occassions. But, please don't let that stop the group from meeting. I'd rather see everyone get started and I'll catch up at the next meeting. Believe me, I'd much rather be hanging out and discussing audio than with my wife's relatives, but that would not be a good choice for my long term "health", if you get my drift. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just let me know what happens. And, feel free to send private emails through Audiogon if you don't want to post further information. Thanks again.
Norm
Just a reminder, I'm having a meeting at my place in Baltimore on Sunday around 3pm. Send me an e-mail if you need my address or directions.

I look forward to meeting additional Baltimore area audiophiles!

Michael
So, did you guys get together? If so, what did you listen to/talk about? I should be available this weekend if we want to try again. Unfortunately my personal budget just got a big hit, so my upgrade path is going to be a l-o-n-g one. :(

MikeB.
Just me at Micheal's house, drank some wine talked and listened for almost four hours.
We are going to meet at my house next month. I live in the Hamilton area
Paul is a great guy and I had a very good time with him. He introduced me to some of his music. I look forward to going to his place next month. Hopefully more people will be able to make it then, too.

Michael