Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
Just an update for all those who couldn't make it -- we had a nice meeting last night. Four folks showed up and it looks like we may get this thing off the ground. We are tentatively planning to meet at my place on Sunday, Sept. 25, details tbd. Please email me directly for more info.
I had all intensions to attend but ended up working late. I work for Baltimore Housing and I am part of the team that is making plans to deal with the Katrina Victums arriving from the south
Any further activity in the Baltimore area? I'd be interested in getting together with agoners in the area as I get back on the merry go round!!

MikeB.
Hi Mike,

It's been nearly a year since our initial (and only) meeting. I'd say we're way overdue for another one.

I'll volunteer to host one sometime in the near future. (I live in Baltimore city.) My availability is generally best on weekends.

Any date preferences for the next month or so?

Michael
I'm interested, but my time is fairly limited. I wanted to get involved the last go-round, but other obligations prevented me. My time is still pretty limited, but my interest is still alive. If people are still meeting and getting together for listening sessions and audio talk, I'm game. My attendance may be irregular, but I'm willing to give a shot if others are. Hope there is still some activity with the club. Kartracer, if no one else replies, feel free to send me a private email if you just want to make some contact with another obsessive compulsive audiophile. Thanks.