Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
I think it's OK that Mari Luna doesn't serve alcohol. That shouldn't be our top priority on our organizational meeting. There will be plenty of opportunity for beer and wine at subsequent meetings.

Besides, I've been wanting Mexican for a while now. (Although, as a San Diego native, I still haven't had east coast Mexican food that quite does it for me.)

Command decision: Next Thursday, Sept 8th @ 7:30pm at Mari Luna it is unless anyone has a severe objection.

Michael
I'll make reservations for 7:30 under "audio" and will bring some beer. Look forward to seeing you all there!
ok i am in for Next Thursday, Sept 8th @ 7:30pm at Mari Luna I am not familier with the neighborhood can some one post an address so i can mapquest it
I am an african american who has been interested in hi-fidelity and stereo for some years now. Prior to going to Germany in 1982 we attempted to get a club started in the Washington DC area, but never got off the ground. I would certainly be interested in this venture, but would not be able to make the Sept 8 meeting because I am going out of town on Sept 9th. I live in the Randallstown area of Baltimore Maryland and not all that familiar with Reisterstown but look forward to the club getting off the ground.