Ann Arbor, MI.

Just joined Audiogon this week. Posted a note to see if there was any interest from other "audio lunatics" in S.E. Michigan in getting together in some form or other before I became a member. Did get a few responses. Did see a post concerning the existence of a club called the "Michigan Woofer & Tweeter Society" but the link to it did not work and a web search produced nothing........so unless anyone out there knows how to contct these folks I would be interested in helping to start some sort of a audio club in this area.....
So if anyone is interested out there around S.E. Michigan please send me your e-mail address and at least your first name & last initial and I will start a database and get in contact with those who respond via e-mail say at the end of Jan 2004 and let everyone know how many are interested and if it's worth trying to arrange a meeting somewhere....
Thanks.

Greg in Ann Arbor, MI.
128x128soundhd
Northern Monroe County- Berlin Township.
Is the Ann Arbor club still active?
personally..... I feel like I am in Audio Purgatory. If there is a club out there. I would like to konw about it.
I live in Mid Michigan. Finding friends of like interest
would be great.
I am in Manistee trying to start a club here in North west Mich. any one interested Please email me. [email protected]
hi AnnArbor!

is Arnie still running Accutronics, down on State St? that was the place that got me in to HiFi. i walked in on a lark, sat down and listened to a pair of Cornwall IIs and could only think 'how am i going to pay for this'.

i've since moved away, so unfortunately can't join you.

D