Northern California

We have a small audiophile club going for dipole users in the Sacramento area. We meet whenever someone has something they want to share. There are only four of us so far, three Apogees, and a Magnepan. It's always a fun party. If you are in the area, and would like to join us, send me an email. If there is another established group in the area, let me know.
muralman1
I have magnepans 2.7 front, magnepan center and rears, I live in Pioneer California about 60 miles from Sacramento. I use B&K amps and have the maggies in a home theater set up
Russ
Hi Russ, Pioneer has got to be more than 60 miles. I can't say I can make it up there. More the pity, because I never have heard Magnepans.
It's 57 miles from my house to the costco in rancho Cordova. I am really enjoying some of the blu Ray concerts onthe maggies
Russ
You fly. If I ever come up that way for anything, I will give you a ring before I embark. If you come down this way to catch a bit of smog, give me a shout. I have Apogee Scintillas flanking a collapsable screen. My amps are class D H2O monos. I made my own SCs.
In the Elk Grove area just a little south of Sacramento with simple system looking to meet with others