Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
might i suggest you form "the cheesehead audio society." bet you'd get some initial interest in green bay, at least. BTW, i grew up next to your beautiful state, spending much time visiting the home of the badgers. - kelly
There's a lot of interest in music and audio in Wisconsin, I guess it depends where you live. Madison has lots of interested hobbyists and a few high-end shops. Milwaukee less so, or so it seems. There is a great dealer out in Appleton, Bruce Jacobs at SoundWorld. He can point you to some of the best sound in the state and is well respected throughout the industry. That'd be a good place to start. No, I'm not aware of a club though. Probably too many Wisconsin fella's worried about that secret handshake,'ncludin me! :o) Happy listening!
Spud, I'm surprised at your post since I've found Wisconsin --especially Mad City -- to be a pretty stimulating place. If you start the "Cheesehead Audio Society" maybe you can include some honorary out of state memberships.

Are the "#%&! Em Bucky" t-shirts with Bucky Badger giving the one finger salute still around? Had one years ago and would love to get my hands on another.
Those T-shirts are still plentiful around campus...but I don't go there for fear of being detained for lascivious staring :o). Especially in summer, wow!