Maryland,Wash.DC Metro area

Would like to start a club, or a small group of audiophiles, whereby we can network and share experiences about our favorite neurotic passtime.
larryr
Well, perhaps we may have a club after all. I, too, appreciate the Cinematic effort to get something started. I will be coming from either Germantown (Montgomery Co.) or Howard Co. depending on when we hold our get-togethers. I think the main thing for success is to be open-minded...be interested in all aspects of the equipment/format and in the music. Most importantly, it's to have fun and enjoyment. Any idea about when we might have our first meeting?
Closing the deal on the location, influenza has stricken the other party delaying our meeting but info will be posted a soon as I can sign the dotted line.
OK,

Sorry for the delays, but I have selected June 7th, 2005 at 8pm in Owings Mills for the first meeting of the BWASC.

Please email me an RSVP at BWASC (AT) Comcast.net upon which you will receive the specific location and directions.

The first meeting will cover structure and focus of the club. If you have ideas but cannot attend on June 7th meeting please send an email with your idea or ideas before May 31st. So that I will have time to clarify your statement for presentation to those who make it to the meeting.

Getting involved early will be an opportunity to shape the club so please do your best to be at this meeting. Your input is valued greatly.

Thank you,

Doug Focht