Pacific Northwest Audio Society

The Pacific Northwest Audio Society meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:30pm at the Congregational Church on Mercer Island in Seattle.
128x128crna39
Regarding your meeting on the 8th, will Byron from Audioprism be present? How about Winston Ma of FIM Cables? They both live in your area.
Winston has been know to show up from time to time. I'd have to ask Byron or Victor.
Hi..
My mother passed away last night so I'll be flying back to VA tonight. Earl has agreed to host this month's meeting in my absence.

Bruce
A lesson: HE WHO HESITATES.
Desided to jump into the SACD ring and purchase a Sony 777ES which I learned is now discontinued. Found one on Audiogon offered for $1700 with seller living near Portland. I nievely offered $1450 for this very hot item. Seller, I'm sure got full price and maybe more. Rumor has it that Sony plans to introduce the 777 replacement sometime this spring or summer.
We will be comparing Power cords at the April meeting (special time) 8PM, 4/12/0001. If you have a power cord you would like to compare please bring it.