Pacific Northwest Audio Society

The Pacific Northwest Audio Society meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:30pm at the Congregational Church on Mercer Island in Seattle.
128x128crna39
Think we have a terrific format. Great mix of guest speakers, demonstations and ample auditioning. Might like to see a greater variety in the music selection. Find topical discussions very informative.
To All Members,
The next meeting, March 8th, will be on Power cords/Conditioners. We'll see if they REALLY work!
It is with heavy heart that I will not seek a second term as your dictator/President. Hopefully next year under more positive circumstances I can continue to present the most up to date and exciting meetings available. Until then, please welcome the next President, and NO FIGHTING!!!
Regarding your meeting on the 8th, will Byron from Audioprism be present? How about Winston Ma of FIM Cables? They both live in your area.
Winston has been know to show up from time to time. I'd have to ask Byron or Victor.
Hi..
My mother passed away last night so I'll be flying back to VA tonight. Earl has agreed to host this month's meeting in my absence.

Bruce