What did he say? Misunderstood lyrics.

My wife bought a calander with misunderstood song lyrics. The name of the calander is "'scuse me while I kiss this guy" from Jimi Hendrix. I remember hearing this while I was young and wondering what Jimi was singing about. All of the other ones I've read so far are really lame. So I'm wonder what your personal misunderstood lyric is.
I can't think of anything for myself so I'll do one of my wife's
Wrong lyric: "Only the lonely get laid." from The Motels
Correct lyric is: "Only the lonely can play."

Alright lets hear 'em!
128x128nrchy
A 30 year argument: Led Zeppelin III, Song: Gallows Pole - Friend thinks Robert Plant is saying: "She's so ugly though" I say "No he's not" (but can't understand what is said). Anyone at the recording session?
There used to be a web site dedicated to this topic. I forget what it is but someone out there must recall it.
Purple haze was written with out a doubt under the influence. The subject being that of a popular drug in it's day. As for meaning "kiss this guy" or "kiss the sky". It doesn't suprise me as it goes along with the subject at hand. A lot of strange lyrics were generated from this era. It's just a shame that we didn't get an unplugged version from Jimi to the likes of others like Plant and Paige. Gallows Pole was done on the unleaded album too.............
Beach Boys, Help me Rhonda. "Since you put me down I've got owls pucking in my bed" It sounds like that to me. I've never gotten hold of the sheet music to find out what the lyric really is. Does anyone know?