audiophile grade sub panel and breakers?

Does anyone know of a high quality "audiophile" grade sub panel? I read an article from someone in the audio industry where he mentioned having used a GE industrial grade 225 amp panel with a super duty silver plated copper bus bar and bolt on low noise silver contact breakers. Anyone have any ideas? I only need a 100 amp sub panel. All input would be appreciated.
128x128keithmundy
I did a little research on this when I upgraded my panel during a renovation. I hear the Square D panel with the copper bus bars is a good way to go. I ended up with a Murray panel and had copper bus bars ordered as an upgrade. Make sure your electrician does a good job grounding the whole system and consider mounting an Environmental Potentials waveform correction device to the panel--excellent surge/lightening protection and also eliminates noise and hash in the line.

Good luck.
I run a 100 amp 8 position Square D QO sub panel. I use four of the eight 20 amp breakers and keep all four on the same phase. Better grounding at your electric meter helps alot too. I'm using two 10' 3/4" grounding rods, spaced 10" apart, and connected to the electric meter with a 3 gauge grounding wire. If your electric meter grounds directly to a copper water pipe, I'd recommend beefing up your grounding wire. Good luck! Stan
You may want to contact Audiowaves here on agon. I recently met Jeff W and he really seems to know electrical stuff. Best, Jeff L