Best driving music.

I'm not a car audio buff, nor am I a huge traveler, but in the northeast we've had beautiful weather the last couple days and I've been REALLY enjoying The Allman Brothers. Man, the fresh air blowing though the car and Blue Sky cranking on the radio, does it get any better than this? What do you like to listen to on a great Saturday, just cruising with the top down?
128x128jmcgrogan2
the soundtrack to playstations ridge racer,(in my honda)and stepenwolf,zz top and cream while in american cars,lol.
Pell Mell. Great instrumental rock. Appropriately named album, "Interstate". So sick of "Boston"
The Allman Bros. Live at the Filmore East is one of my favorite cds. It was recorded on the last night of the Filmore East before it closed. I was there and we got out of the concert around 10AM the next morning. So not only is it one of the best drivng cds, but I believe it is one of the best american guitar band cds, ever! Plus it brings back lots of great memories. Also the J. Geils Band "Live Full House" is one hard driving cd.
Al Dimeola when you re movin out... Particularly Race with the Devil on Spanish Hiway.