Top Ten Turntables of All Time??

Ok another top ten thread.With he renewed interest in vinyl,heres a chance to plug your favorite and help fellow audiogon members.I havent bought a new turntable since 1982. So I will start with mine. HK T60 with Grado Signature One Cart.Like the HK a lot,although probably does not quailfy for top ten,but had to start thread somewhere.So help me and the rest of us rediscover analog at its best. THANKS!!!!
ferrari
I have had little experiene with some of the elite turntables, mainly brief audtioning in audio shops, but those that have been in my possession or close ear are as follows. My favorite to date is the Clearudio Reference with Clearaudio Souther tonearm. Followed by, Versa Dynamics. I ived with VPI TNT with most of the upgrades for nearly 4 years. It was really quite good, but did not match the dnamic charge of the other two I noted. Good luck, other than the cash involved, they are all worth of auditioning.
I've always been impressed with the Basis Debuts and Ovation. Also, I have a warm spot in my heart for the Well Tempered, which is what got me back into analog in the late 80s and is really an innovative design. And a special vote for my son's old Fisher Price, which was indestructible even though, after the 500th consecutive playing of Big Bird's greatest Sesame Street hits, with my son sliding the needle over the whole record to play it again every time, I felt like throwing it out the window.....
Visit www.jcverdier.com and find out about one of the best turntables ever made, and unaltered in production after more than 20 yrs...
AR- historic/influential Linn Sondek-successful/influential Transcriptors-innovative Roksan-innovative/radical Townshend-obsessive Well Tempered-innovative Verdier Platine-innovative Oracle Delphi-styling Roksan XerxesX/TMS-musical Michell Orbe-musical Nottingham Analogue Mentor-musical Verdier Platine-musical The Voyd(AudioNote)-musical Townshend Rock-musical Well Tempered Reference- musical Oracle Delphi MkIV /V-musical Linn LP12/Naim Armeggedon-musical