Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
I second the choice posted by infinity-audio. I have not heard all of the mega buck speaker cables but have heard my share of nordost and various custom cables and was lucky enough to acquire 2 pairs of Apex Signature cables to bi-wire my maggies. I don't ever see giving up these cables. They are that special. I had no idea what I was getting but am forever grateful to a fellow audiogon member who insisted I take them. Hard to believe the company isn't around anymore as I've never heard anything better.
Duanegoosen: I recently replaced my #14 guage HOME DEPOT solid core plastic insulated 115 AC volt HOUSE WIRE speaker cables with #12(thicker diameter) guage and I noticed a dramatic improvement. I am now using a SINGLE WIRE #14 guage 115 AC Volt HOME DEPOT solid copper house wire to replace all my RCA coaxial signal cables. IT IS ASTOUNDING. These 20 cent/foot (#14) cables will out perform ANY CABLES regardless of price. Howeve,r these heavy solid cooper cables exhibit DIRECTIVITY, that is, you must test each piece or wire (with audio signal) and then reverse the piece, to determine which way the wire sounds better. ALSO, you do not need any end connectors. SIMPLY strip off about 1 1/2 inches from the end and then completely bend back the end of the wire onto itself about 3/4 inch. THEN take a pair pliers and tightly crimp the folded end. This is the center plug. YOU MUST then ground together the preamp and amp and tuner chassis using any kind of wire. There is no need for any shielding. This type of cable is similar in concept to the 47 LABS Stratos silver wire that costs $600.
1.Purist audio dominus 2.kimber 3038 3.Kondo ksl spz 4.Kharma enigma 5.cardas golden cross
I had the opportunity to lend and try both Nordost Tyr and Analysis plus Silver oval but they never came out fully to my liking in my Primare I30 Bowers & Wilkins 803 set-up.

In the end I settled for Live Mk 1, but they now have some really crazy expensive Live Mk 2 . Lets hope they are the best cables in the world at that price! ;-)