The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
What a refreshing surprise: A dealer who likes what he sells, and doesn't like what he happens not to carry! Hope I didn't stamp your toes too hard...
Sound_decisions Thanks for the input. If I hadn't heard such an absolute opinion on specific gear at least 50 times prior to yours, I might believe you. Your opinion is quite compelling, especially to the uninitiated. I say to you this, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I DID once hear a Gryphon amp, to what speakers I don't remember, at the 1994 Stereophile show. It was a ho hum run of the mill demo but then again it was an audio show. And as to Carl's remarks concerning yours it reminds me of a recent encounter I had with a dealer who recommended one product (which he so happened to be a dealer of, surprise, surprise) over another product that was universally accepted in the market. I went with his recommendation. The unit was sent back in short order. So to you I say reproduced audio and real music are different. Tastes will vary from individual to individual as to what gear will make music sound real or for that matter more enjoyable. There are no absolutes, sorry!
Here's a tip,when you go to a show almost everything is new out of the box.There has never been a room in 15 years that sounds impressive in my opinion.I also sell Aerial and their rooms have always been dark and unresolving.So the next time you go to a show take it with a grain of salt,If a system sounds good to you at a show it may not sound that good after break-in.As for a dealer that likes his own product this is true, but I had a long road to get there you see, I tried many brands to try to compete with the Gryphon gear(Balanced Audio,Threshold,Rowland,Audio Research,L.A. audio from Denmark,Jolida,Audio Inovations,McCormack,Simaudio,YBA,Naim,Melos)and came up with some wonderful sounds,all I am saying is I believe if you live with a piece of Gryphon,you'll never want anything else.I stand behind everything I sell if your not happy I will take it back.Gryphon dose not come back.It is the most tonealy correct gear out there today.
Albert, I am curious and interested in auditioning the Aesthetix Callisto, which is difficult to find in the NYC area. Can you speak a little about it, how it sounds, and what the effect of the dual power supply upgrade is over the standard unit? I am assuming that you have heard the Callisto with and without the power supply upgrades. Also, what tubes are you using in the Callisto. By the way, your Telefunken 6922's are still doing the job in my CAT. Thanks very much. Ray.
Sound_decisions I would be the first person to agree that show sounds aren't the best. I guess my point on you was missed. You are to have us believe based on your vast experience that you hold the answer to what is best in reproduced audio. I guarantee that you don't. If you don't believe it then ask yourself this question, Why are there so many products out there? And please don't tell me it is because no one has heard Gryphon amps and Martin Loagan Statement loudspeakers. Reproduced audio is an ILLUSION it is not real. So far as I'm concerned the two are completely different. So to you I say I'm happy for you. I still believe tubes get me to real better than any solid state I have heard to date. But then again that is just my tastes. You really don't hold the key to anything except what you personally believe in. I'm happy for you.