The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Hi folks. Here is my journey. Turntable: Forsell air force one,tonearm Forsell air bearing,cartridges:Transfiguration AF 1, Symphonic line RG 8 gold, Clearaudio Insider Reference, pre-pre dr. Forsell, pre Convergent Ultimate, crossover M.L. lnc 2, power amps 4 Fourier Panthere otl monoblocks feeding Sound Lab Ultimate 1 . Wires: VDH mc silver and Third. Who helped me to build? My wife and my cat, with their discriminating ears,of course!
Slawney, I hope that my system being the most perfect example of a "federative government" of components and accessories is a good thing. I admit that I don't know what that means. I do know that it works very well, but like all things, probably will evolve to some other variation, given enough time.
Slawney What is a "Federative Government"? I also was curious as to what that means. Sounds like some term from a political science course, a term to reference ? or maybe an inside term used by government diplomats and analyists. I can't every remember coming across it before. Will
What I mean, Albert and Tubegroover, is that Albert's system has the nature of a federation: a union or formation of groups (here: interlinked components) by agreement of each member to subordinate its power to that of the central authority in common affairs (here: the Aesthetix IO/ Callisto, the conjoined 300 pound authority in affairs). With my reverence and admiration, Albert, you have built a system so perfectly structured that it might serve as a model for some future utopian philosopher to use when thinking up a perfect state. Anyway, underlying the "federative" metaphor was also the idea that a man that can build an audio system like yours would act judiciously in political life and maybe make a good politican or clergyman. I have noticed how Albert's role in many forums has been that of (to use another metaphor) a "shepherd," trying to keep the wayward sheep of the flock from straying or the wilder ones from fighting with one another. Call it a metaphor, but I like metaphors better than purely aristo-metric (maybe even aristocratic) terms like "the BEST."