The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
I agree. This is no contest. And Carl, I apologize, I wasn't trying to reveal anything that you haven't already talked about her on the forum. I was just trying to have a little fun. Besides, you and Garfish Albert and the rest are regular participants. I think it's pretty normal that by now we know at least a little about the other guys systems. It means that we respect their choices and opinions and have remembered about what they've said on certain topics. That's what makes it an online community...kind of like seeing the guys at work and asking "how are the kids." I've been shopping for some MIT speaker cables lately because of your rave reviews on them (among others). So don't take offense.
Back in the day, when I was but a youth, I put together the following system. The cartridge was the Shure IV and it was fitted in a Mitsubishi LV5 (the one with the linear tracking arm). The pre/power amps were Luxmans. I believe the preamp was named C1000. It had both MM and MC inputs with front panel loading setting. The tone controls had multiple turnover points and it had a tilt control (similar to the Quad preamps). The power amp had big analog meters; they were rated for 120wpc. The speakers were the Bose 901s (when you're young why settle for anything less than the best?). However, what really made the system special were the dbx expander and the Audio Control equalizer (the upscale model with the RTA and calibrated microphone). Interconnects were whatever came in the box, however, I did eventually upgrade the speaker cable to a very early Monster Cable product. Sound quality -- I really don't remember, but it did go loud. And yes, it impressed the women! Am I ashamed that I had this system? Not for a second. It gave me (and my friends) alot of pleasure. I'm older now and much, much wiser.
I'll try to calm down some, then..."Back in the day", my brother and I built a lot of speaker cabinets out of plywood. They filled his bedroom. We built some for me about 11 years ago, and they now have Electrovoice 1000 watt woofers, and Eminence compression drivers. We've put them outside a few times, and played them very loud. That was very fun, and a part of me will always want to do that. I want to have a small stage firing over the swimming pool in the backyard of my dream house someday, and have bands come over and play...and of course several dedicated "highend" listening rooms and home theaters inside the house, as well. According to a few outspoken contributors to this forum, most any woman I marry in the future will be all to happy to see me do this...I can't wait...
Some of you need to get a life-with all the sniping and petty bickering that goes on with various threads by the same audiots maybe it is time to separate the girls from the men. Go play with your Barbies girls, take your egos with you and quit your damn crying.
HEAR IT IS; kharma cer 1.0 speakers, viva 845 tube monoblocks, viva tube preamp, Ensemble dac & transport, Ensemble Isolinks & Honeyplates, a mix of Ensemble, Audionote & FIM cables, Zoethucus racks.