How many remember Don Kirshner's Rock Concert?

I was flipping through some channels last night and stumbled on this from 1975 DKRC. Man, this brought back a lot of memories. 40 years ago! I can't believe it! LOL! I saw Joe Walsh in concert a couple of times, great show. Enjoy!

Cheers,
John
128x128jmcgrogan2
Remember taping KBFHour on cassettes...wow...don't recall Don Ks Rock Concert...but I'm probably the baby of this thread... Haha...I do remember Brit shoes Ready steady,Top of the pops, Whistle Stop...and ofcourse Westwood One In concert series...
Yes ,just great also Midnight Special as someone mentioned ,...how about Ed Sullivan,...
Don't worry, Phasecorrect. Just remember that anyone who CLAIMS they can remember the 60s/70s, wasn't actually there!
If you're in your 50's or 60's and a TV was around, then you saw the show at some point. It was pretty memorable music.
Got it...i more of a product of the 80s...do recall the first broadcast of MTV...my folks lived in a newly developed area at the time...no cable tv (gasp)...but my grandparents...god rest TT their souls...lived in an urban environment...and they let me stay up all night watching TV...spinning lps...RIP...miss u both!