Mythologies on MoFi - Something wrong? ?

Patricia Barber's Mythologies is one of my favorite albums from a unique and talented artist. The cd is nothing short of brilliant, both musically and sonically. Unfortunately, the Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs vinyl is very poorly mastered, so that the level is far too low to be satisfying. I own several thousand lp's and cd's and I have no axe to grind. In fact, I generally love all of MoFi's releases. This time, however, they blew it. I have contacted them, and they will not acknowledge the problem, notwithstanding that I know others who have had the same experience. It is not just that this album was recorded at a low level - it is apparent that the vinyl was mastered improperly, so that the level is WAY too low to be played back at ordinary listening volume. As a result, it lacks dynamics and is dull, lifeless and boring. The cd suffers none of these problems.

Anyone else have the same experience?
128x128strat1117
My copy of this MOFI vinyl is excellent, however I do NOT have any other copy/format to compare it to. This is the only one I have listened to. I sure didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary with this pressing?
Strat, Same as you, I have a lot of MoFi's and love them all but my brand new, opened for the first time copy of Santana's first eponymous album on MoFi was the same as your Patricia Barber album, dull, lifeless, very low in level. The Santana was not a UHQR or Gain 2, it was one of the fairly recent Silver Series, so maybe that explains it. Am also a Strat player ( 1983 two-tone sunburst reissue of a 1954), if thats what your name is about.