Which songs/albums take you back to college?

Some of my most vivid memories are from my college years and certain albums/songs really transport me back in time. Just curious what those may be for you.

1. Pearl Jam - Ten. Nothing defines my college experience more than this, nothing. Every song has a special meaning.

2. Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger. Lots of drinking happened to this album, memories a little fuzzy.

3. Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy. New romance.

4. Tool - Undertow. I'm really sick of college (esp electromagnetics) at this point and this album lets me rage.
jim_swantko
It was the Marine Corps for me. An erudite audiophile I am not.
But I did try to party and pick up some G.I. benefits when I got out, so...
I was at the beach with some kids I'd met, and you know how you'll have heard a song a couple of times, and your subconscious is starting to try to alert you that "Hey, dude, this song's pretty effing good", but your too busy doing other stuff and not paying attention, so its not in the banks as a "monster" yet, but its destined to be there?
So we're all sitting by the pier on the sand getting high, and someone brought a box that's playing a local station, and the first few notes of "Roll With The Changes" come on, and one of the girls says "Ohhh, REO!", and I say to myself "Oh THAT'S who plays that song", and I sit there and for the first time, really let it sink in.
Another time we're scoring weed at a guy's house (Hmm, I'm noticing a trend here...), and he's one of those cool dealers that lets you stick around and party; and he's got one of those great little seventies systems consisting of a couple of solid monitors, a nice receiver and a vinyl deck, and he's playing Supertramp's "Breakfast in America", and it's my first time hearing it.
Also, guys turned me on to Robin Trower and UFO.
Cheap Trick doing "California Man" became kind of my song.
The fringe dwellers listening to "out there" bands Judas Priest and Scorpions, and me liking them and trying to get their music accepted in my inner circle. Nobody ever said they didn't like them; but you could tell by their body language that I'd crossed a line.
Dylan
Beatles
Doors
Stones
West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
Coltrane
Al Jerreau
Segovia
Ravi Shankar
Handel
Bach
Haydn FJ
Vivaldi
Bob Marley
Beatles
David Bowie
Lou Reed
Super Session (Bloomfield & Kooper)
Hendrix
Led Zep
Pink Floyd
Patti Smith
Cold Blood
The Knack's My Sharona and Rick Jame's Super Freak. So much the soundtrack of every collegiate dance you just wanted to vomit.

Thank God the Clash came out with Sandinista and allowed me to participate via cassette and the first generation Walkman by tuning out the world, something that the iPod succeeds at even better today.