I remember Jesse Penna today

Jesse was a Navy Corpsman serving with the Marine Corps in Viet Nam. He lost his life serving his country and his fellow man. It was 1968 and Jesse and I would sit in the barracks and sing along with Janis Joplin "Piece Of My Heart" We were a mess. I remember him today and many other days. I thank God that I am home today free and healthy and with my family. I remember all who served and didn't make it home. God bless America.
rec
Thank you Jesse, Janis is playing, I don't care how many years it's been I'll never forget. Thank you all that served and all that waited and supported us, we all share a Piece Of My Heart.
Brother Jesse, another year, miss you more with each passing year. Remember how we loved the music? There will never be another Janis. Thank you for all that served and waited for us to come home. I'll play "Piece Of My Heart" for all of us tonight.
I'll never forget Jesse, the years are coming fast, the hair is gray and the children have children but I'll never forget our friendship. It was 42 years ago this fall that we listened to Janis and sang so out of tune. I miss you my brother.