Stage III Concepts Power Cords PC

we are well into 2015, anyone using the newest models from Stage III Concepts, offered by Brian @ Aaudio Imports, in their systems? I have auditioned a few of the older PC and they are nothing less than outstanding!!!

My dream combo would be to add these PC to either Silent Source or Transparent OPUS cabling, just to hear/evaluate
if there is any synergy between the brands. Keep me posted
& Happy Listening!
jafant
I have done business with Chris there at VH audio, talked to him many times, he is knowledgeable of audio, great to deal with, I'm impressed that he is making an attempt at the extreme high end with his cables, bravo!
Audiolabyrinth, I really don't expect to have much contact with the Leviathan pc. It is a long story.

I have heard that it having exceptional sales.
The Trans power cords were about 2k fitted with Furutech ends. You must ask for them as they are not "officially released" and no pics etc. yet. They are flexible, almost the size of the Kraken.
Chris' power cords are indeed excellent. Hard to beat for the price/benefit ratio. I have auditioned Chris' power cords against the Kraken and Levithan. Having the Stage III Kraken and Levithan power cords in my system has taken the system to a definite higher level. Both excellent cords. The best auditions is in your system an your ears making the judgement rather than any reviewer or testimonial.
There are many links in a system which can be the "weak link" so to fully appreciate these spectacular power cords, be sure the rest of the system is in order. Otherwise, they will not be fully utilized.