cable advice

Hi all-

I'm back for interconnect and speaker cable advice for a friend's (new) system. She just purchased:

Harbeth P3esr speakers

and will put them with the Rega Elex amplifier and the Line Magnetic 215 CD Player.

Thoughts on cables? Many thanks!

Margot
mcanaday
If you do decide to start near the less expensive end of the spectrum consider Virtue Audio Nirvana cables. To my experience they have a rich, musical presentation and amazing for the price. I'm currently using the speaker cable with a Morrow Audio MA2 IC having taken out the Nirvana interconnect for sounding too big.
I may consider Morrow Audio speaker cable as well...if anything the Nirvana cables may be too big sounding for my system (LFD integrated/Tekton LORE Reference speakers) but if I had small monitors they might be just the thing. I've owned many expensive and inexpensive cables and realize more and more the importance of synergy over cost.
Thanks again, everyone. Her dealer is letting her have some budget cables/ic while everything burns in and she gets used to the sound. And then she'll follow up on some of these excellent leads!
JW Audio. Give Zman a try. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement. I have his Reference ICs which include:
Keith L. Eichmann RCAs
Deep Cryogenic treatment
99.999 pure copper solid core
I couldn't be happier.
I have NO affiliation with him or JW Audio in anyway. I'm just an extremely happy listener.