Anti-cables Level 3 v. Acoustic Zen products

Hello

If you've heard both, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts and comments on the differences between and relative merits of these two products.

Assume cost isn't a factor.

Thank you,

Michael
lse
I had Anti cables a couple of years ago on my speakers. I don't remember the Level. I think they only had one level at the time. I wasn't that impressed with them sonically and didn't like how stiff they were to move around. They may have changed now. I sold the speakers that I had them on and gave them for free to the purchaser. He let me know that he liked the cables a lot. Everyone hears things differently. I now have Acoustic Zen IC's and speaker cables on both of my systems and I love them. For me they are the best value for the money.
Mcgal, i'm beginning to think you had anti cables a couple of years ago!
I had Anti cables a couple of years ago on my speakers. I don't remember the Level. I think they only had one level at the time. I wasn't that impressed with them sonically and didn't like how stiff they were to move around. They may have changed now. I sold the speakers that I had them on and gave them for free to the purchaser. He let me know that he liked the cables a lot. Everyone hears things differently. I now have Acoustic Zen IC's and speaker cables on both of my systems and I love them. For me they are the best value for the money