Furutech Gold and Copper connector

I was wondering how long does Break-in Time of “Furutech IEC connectors” takes in order to open up and present all its potential quality. I am talking about Furutech FI-11 Gold and Copper connector series. The power cables where connectors are used with, are already broken in and sound good with their original connectors. I read in several review that Furutech cables takes up to 400 hours to break in! Is this also valid for Furutech connectors too!?

You feedback would be appreciated.
cheers,
Michel
michelzay
Thanks Bo1972, I exchanged a couple of email with Chris Vanhaus at VH audio. He had a kindness to replay and here is his answer:

[Chris VenHaus
replied:] I can't really answer about the connectors themselves, since I usually also need to take into account the burn-in of the cable. Cables are usually 200-400 hours, and receptacles are usually 200-300 hours, so I'd say probably about 200 hours or so should get you to a good place.

Chris is a gentleman and it is so nice to have his feedback.

Cheers,
Michel
I have changed often connectors for myslef and clients. So I know the burn in time very well. I have compared connectors of different brands a lot. Oyaide is a company what is a pain in the ass for many companies who use their connectors. Many stopped working with them, they did not have a choice. But theyare stil the best. I have the best Furutech makes, but the Oyaide are better in dynamics and also in details. I am a perfectionist and only interested in the best. It is difficult to get Oyaide, but for myself I only want these on my cables. Rest I really don't care!
I agree, Chris vanhause knows what he is talking about, I respect him, and do bussiness with him.