What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
I don't mind to spend 4 to 5 hours to get up, adjust my tonearm VTA, sit down, listen for any difference in sound quality, and then get up, adjust, sit down,listen, and...You get the idea.
Sometimes I listen with my butt. Is that what you meant?
Really, I constantly worry about having a blown speaker or a bad tube. I check my system way too much. I hear every crackle. Maybe I'm more obsessive-compulsive.
What??? Who said that????
I have no anal audio habits, I'm one of the lucky perfect ones. Now if you ask my wife she'll tell you that leaving cd's or records lying on the shelf or against the cabinet without putting back where they belong. In due time dear, in due time. This is just my way to me, not a bad habit at all.

The closest anal habit I can think of when listening is when my butt itches and I scratch it. But you really didn't mean that kind of anal, did you?

As Driver and Abstract note ALL habits serve a purpose. Unfortunately it isn't always as obvious to the casual observer. Why does the baseball player spit 20 times between pitches or scratch his gonads for the world to see. We don't ask why, we accept it as part of the game.
I have 2. 1st is fanactically cleaning the contacts on everything. 2nd, is spending to much money on this stuff and not enjoying the music enough!