What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
I do something to mess up my imaging, just so I can fix it again and say,"Ahhhhh!"
I have the same habit as Danielk141 - I will not play or
put away any CDs that have that have that adhesive residue
that comes from the "protection" stickers placed on new
CDs.
I personally find this a very annoying part of getting
a new CD. The record industry turkey that came up with this
idea needs to be used as a punching bag for a few days.
A record store taught me a trick for opening new CDs.

You pry off the bottom left hinge with your fingernail so the front plastic cover detaches from the rest of the case. Then you pull the whole front cover around and over the top -- the protection sticker comes off with one stroke because you're pulling with the plastic cover, not just part of a tiny strip.

You can crack the CD cover's hinge trying to pry it open (or putting it back), but sometimes you're walking out of the store and just *have* to listen to the CD right away in your car or on your discman.
lol....i hate the residue on cd cases as well. my biggest habit, which is a good one, is to always use the remote. i rarely touch my gear.

o, another one is to always use the stop button. God did not create the eject button to replace the stop button.
Abstract I agree!!!! I do the same thing. If you can find them the best cases are the mobile fidelity cases. They release the dvd when you open them so you dont have to pry them out.