Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
Also, have you tried the HD speaker cable? Which model and for how long? I was told by the distributor they also take 100's of hours to sound their best.
I have seen the CT1 in black cardboard boxes and also wooden boxes. What is the current packaging for the CT1?
I am using HF CT-1's. Made a more than noticeable improvement over previously used interconnects. Break-in was also considerably shorter. My biggest concern with the HF speaker cable is the loss of gain. Bass is more than plentiful. Occasionally, with approx. 60 hours of break-in, sound is flat and un-involving. Other times some of the best my system has offered.
Siddh, I have had the CT-1E speaker cables in my system for about six months now. I must have about six hundred hours on them. I also have a set of CT-1 Jumpers so I can Bi-Wire. They have about three hundred hours.

I used the HiDiamond D7 Speaker Cables. However I used two sets so I could run from the two pairs of outputs on Veritas Mono blocks to the two pairs of inputs on my B&W 802D speakers. In the past on I ran two pairs of speakers instead of one pair and a Jumper it always sounded better with two.

The two pairs of D7 did a wonderful job and was one of the best I have had in my system. But the HFC are better in most ways and no less then equal in others.

I also have had the HD D2 XLR Interconnect and P3 Power cords. At one time I had a full HD loom.

I was not impressed by the D2 or the P3. They are competent, they just do not excel like the D7 did. And I had them in my system for over five hundred hours.

As to your concerns about the base. Wait for it, wait, wait, wait, there it is. It will come but the sound will also evolve over time so be patient.

You will get plenty of real, tight, lifelike sounding base vs an over abundance base, with bloat or loose base.

On some songs when it is in the recording and it calls for that deep moving base it is there in spades, as I feel the floor rumble and my pants legs wiggle.