Hiface EVO, Wavelink, Audiophilleo

Hello,

What do you know about Hiface EVO, Wavelink, Audiophilleo? Do you already used it in your system?

Thank you,

Leonardo.
leo1311
I considered all you listed, and decided to go with $450 Halide Design Bridge.
Jdubs-pulling up a .pdf and unzipping The Manual (before
you can even install the Driver), then pulling up the .pdf
and unzipping the Folder for the Driver. The fun part is trying to figure out which Files (among ten) to install!
What are you supposed to do, flip a coin for each File?
Get just one wrong, and your screwed! Send an E-mail to
M2Tech for assistance, and get a response in Italian (nuts!). The M2Tech Wizard is even written in Italian. What
are you suggesting, a College Course in Computer Audio, along with a College Course in Italian, or a College Course
in Italian Computer Audio? Hey, I am just the Customer here! Anything that I can do in the Service of a Scroodge
run Corporation,or even a No-Load One! You are going to have to come down off of the Trees, Jdubs, I want my paper
User Manual! Enough of the Crap Shoot alternatives, and making the Customer work to earn his keep (since when?).
Read U-N-R-E-L-I-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y to the Max here, make that
a premium expensive unreliability (what the hell am I paying for?). I didn't know that being a M2Tech Customer
made me a full time M2Tech Employee, where is my Paycheck? My time is valuable, so for the time spent having to fiddle around with this silly nonsense, that Paycheck in the Mail had better be a big one! You know damn well that this is nothing more than Companies cutting back dramatically on Customer Service to the bone, just to save a buck! The only thing that I can say about you-Jdubs is, "What a Tool"! Sorry, I don't want to be M2Tech's
BI_CH! Yikes, if that offends you! Since you and M2Tech are under the false impression that I work for you, let me make myself perfectly clear, "Take this Job and SH_VE-IT!
I won't comment on something that I have no experience with. I do kind of like the ability for one of the Audiophilleo Converters to display the exact Sampling Rate.
This is what all of this PC Audio has come to. Someone
promises 24/96 or 24/192, but you end up with 16/44.1, so
they can charge through the nose as well as produce something dirt cheap. They know that some PC Audio Pundit will blindly buy it, because it is PC Audio, and never even
notice the difference. That is not because there isn't one,
but because no one would ever dare to criticize PC Audio, it is simply unthinkable! As bad as CD is, atleast everyone
knew what they were buying. That goes for Disks, CD Players, Processors, what have you. When is the PC Audio
Community going to wake up, and start being critically aware of what it is that they are buying? Customer Service
is an Alien concept in the PC Audio World, this is wrong and unacceptable on so many levels. Can't criticize a damn
thing without everyone claiming, "If you don't like it, then don't buy it"! Then they go about their business of
eliminating all other forms of Music that would be an
alternative, and a threat to PC Audio. PC Audio Customer
Service Sucks, and I demand other options! You don't like it, too bad! I will continue to criticize PC Audio, in the
vain attempt that it might actually IMPROVE sometime in the
Future. Someone has to try it, better than being a Dawn of the Dead, Zombie, Blind PC Audio Pundit, run of the mill crowd. What a bunch of Tools! So damn many Tools, there is no one left to use them!
I have a Wavelength Wavelink right now and comparing it with my Lynx AES 16. My initial impression is that the Lynx card is still a little superior; wider and deeper image. So as to take the cables out of the equation, I borrowed MIT MA-X Oracle interconnects (AES for Lynx and SPDIF and Locus Axis for Wavelength) to do my little comparison. I have them running simultaneously in JRMC zones 1 and 2 into my NAD M2 which makes it easy to switch inputs on the NAD to immediately hear the difference.

I just got the Wavelink today, so I want to let it go a bit before I make any definitive statements. BTW, I am using an Antelope DA re-clocker between my Lynx card and NAD M2 which gives me galvanic isolation and allows me to use a high end cable like the MIT MA-X, which does make a huge difference on its own.