Hiface EVO, Wavelink, Audiophilleo

Hello,

What do you know about Hiface EVO, Wavelink, Audiophilleo? Do you already used it in your system?

Thank you,

Leonardo.
leo1311
Be careful of Hiface EVO. You wont get a printed User Manual with this device. You will have to Download it from
M2Techs Website. You are going to need Adobe Acrobat PDF
Format conversion. I went to the M2Tech Website three times, and I have PDF conversion. Internet Explorer kept claiming that there was something wrong with the Website.
Finally got a PDF Copy from Tweek Geek. On the Users Manual, it indicates steps for installing M2Tech EVO Wizard, except all of the steps in the Wizard are written in Italian. No Disk to install the Driver, it has to be
Downloaded from Website, Files are compressed. You have to
transfer, unzip Files. Pretty much the anti-thesis of Scrubbing Bubbles. M2Tech makes the Customer do all of the
dirty work, so M2Tech doesn't have tooooooo! Suprised they
didn't make me build my own Box, and charge me with the $500.00 priviledge. Paying that much, I think that the Trees are just going to have to give it up for a Paper User
Manual. As Officer Ripley would say, "It's the only way to
make sure"! I have no qualms about making M2Tech earn their $500.00, let them get ink stains on all of their fingers from printing thousands of Manuals! They can take some of their work home with them, like we do here in U.S.
This gismo is not ready for Prime Time here in U.S., with a Company that has put itself so layed back to be comatose,
it never will be! "Somebody wake up Hicks (M2Tech)"! Maybe
they are on a 6 Month Italian Vacation! Don't want them to work too hard, or put too much effort into a $500.00 gizmo!
Yeah, pulling up a .pdf and unzipping something are crazy!!! Yikes. You might want to stay away from computer audio.
I considered all you listed, and decided to go with $450 Halide Design Bridge.