What Instrument do You Play?

Okay, please forgive me if this has been a too-recent thread. But, that said, I'm curious to know how many audiophiles are musicians? Does being a musician influence your equipment choices? What kind of music do you play? Me, I play blues guitar. When I was in college (many years ago), I played straight-ahead jazz on the double bass. Looking forward to your comments, 'gonners!
crazy4blues
Accordion, Chromatic Accordion, Bandoneon, Harmonica.
Some guitar rhythm and bass...
I can't call myself as a musician since I do not perform professionally but being what I am does not influence my equipment choices. It rather influence the music I listen and appreciate to. Yes, certainly I adore tango!
Guitar for 37 years (I own quite a few older Gibsons & Fenders), piano/organ, sax, drums, & harmonica. I play jazz, rock, pop, clasical, blues, etc. I love all types of music only if it moves my soul and provides some emotional impact. It never really influenced my equipment choices mostly in the past, price did. I have never really ever heard a system that could capture a live event.

Happy Listening and Playing.
Although I've played guitars off and on-- both acoustic and electric-- for over 40 years, I do not consider myself a musician, ie no professional work. I play mostly classic R&R, some blues, and some C/W. I play my stereo system much better though. The sounds of real instruments do help me keep a firm grasp on what real instruments sound like. Cheers. Craig
I have played drums since I was 16, 38 now, so quite a long time. I play with 2 bands (country and blues) but have a corporate day job, so it is just a hobby but very important to me. Seems like most of my hobbies revolve around music.... I want to start singing in a choir again as I like choral music.