Don't read you'll be sorry

Just got my new Audioquest K 2 speaker cables from DH GATE yep I said it. I bought my previous Audioquest cables from my former employer [Audio Buys] Summer job pre wiring houses. Still great friends. Anyway paid their cost for a brand spanking new pair of "Bed Rock" cables I was so proud. So what I know are quote un quote real Audioquest cables just got blown away by a $380.00 total cost [shipped door to door in 6 days] pair of Audioquest k2's from DH Gate.
tycobb
So we have a pair of supposed k2 cables that were wired backwards from TyCobb and PBM has a set that have the right size conductors, but with Rockefeller 3 sheathing and silver coating on copper wire that sound pretty good in his system, but not as good as his reference. Quality of construction seems good, with good hardware and terminations and connectors.

I guess the question is, if we forget the name and the hype, are these cables worth the money compared to what else is on the market. Based on PBM's early review, they seem to be. But he purchased his from a different supplier than TyCobb, if that makes a difference.
Technically you can get them for free from dhgate by cancelling payment once the item is shipped or received. That may cause substantial depletion of credit card accepting sellers there. After you do that you shouldn't really care what's comming after you...
Bad idea, these jokers don't play. Remember they have your shipping address. I recieved calls from MD and CA trying to convince me to drop my pal pal dispute. Also from DH Gate's main page too. They are all in it togther.
Have FBI agent tap your phone and they'll be tracked. Most-likely they just mask with US area codes but initiate calls from there. I had an agent track one from philipines with NV mask.
So last little tidbit on this subject - I got an email asking me to complete the order from DH Gate, logged on and found the option to IM with the seller directly. I confronted him about the issues already discussed in posts above. He claimed that he had no prior knowledge about the "Rockefeller 3" wire and to his knowledge this was "real" K2 wire So I asked him where he got the wire from he said he "got it from OEM factory they make cables for a lot of companies" - I asked what is the name of OEM factory he said "I cannot tell you that"

I actually think he was telling at least some of the truth - the real scam artist is higher up the chain.

As Always, Good Listening

Peter