HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I highly recommend that anyone with Tesla line Power Cables to audition the new Element Power cables.

I upgraded to Element Power Cords. The new Element CTS Analogue and Digital power cords and Element Copper/Tungsten Power Cord with 32-amp connecter on the Powercell 10SE Mk.III Power Conditioner. These NEW power cords are completely different than the Tesla line and are much more open and quieter with an increase detail cause blacker background. Complete system upgrade over the Tesla line Power Cables!!!
@Joeyboynj, I think you should realize that this is a Hidiamond thread and not an S.R thread. We are not promoting S.R in any way. This suggestion should be on the S.R thread. Dont you think....I.M.O. the S.R just ups the dollar figure to either upgrade or keep loyal customers with deep pockets...Also: the P3 blows the Tesla line out of the water at one third of the S.R price. And now the introduction of the P4 which is half of the new Tesla line price tag. If anything, you should be suggestive to the P4 and not the new Element series. Thank you.
Bacardi, you should think before you type. You did the same thing as you accuse me. Look at your post in a Synergistic Research forum thread on 11-20-12 about trying HiDiamond. So I can suggest my opinions here and any thread I choose. That is what this website is for.

Well, I heard the HiDiamonds. They are impressive and very good. But I.M.O I think Synergistic Research Element Series Power cables blows the HiDiamond and Tesla Series power cords out of the ocean. The Synergistic Research Element Series Tungsten Power cable at $900 per cable is cheaper than a HiDiamond P4 ($2,000). Even a better match is the Element Copper/Tungsten Power Cord ($1,800) Vs. a HiDiamond P4 ($2,000). Call The Cable Company or your local Synergistic Dealer and demo them against each other and you will see which one you prefer. For me, the Synergistic cable is cheaper and better. In my system, I noticed the clear winner. Not until you try them you will not know which is better for you. Also, look at the prices and compare them. Both companies have similar prices for power cables and Synergistic has a cheaper cable the beats the P4. Therefore, your comments on cost do not make sense to me.

I suggest everyone to try the Element series power cables and choose which one you like better. I did. Thank you.
I wonder if anyone has directly compared any of the newer SR Element cables to the HiDiamond P3 or P4 cables. Thanks.
Joeyboynj;

First I would like to say that it is great that you have found a power cable that works for you because in my opinion this passion or hobby should be about enjoying the music not how much money you spend.

Your comments are interesting but just for clarification; There have only been 10 HiDiamond P4 power cables ever imported into North America. Ozzy owns 1 x P4 and several P3 cables and he has done direct comparison to SR power cable. Bacardi owns 1 x P4 and several P3 cables and he has done direct comparisons against SR power cables. Floorplanner has 4 x P4 and several P3 and he has done direct comparisons against SR power cables. We have another 2 x P4 power cables going out for delivery today but they have not been received. I personally have 2 x P4 power cables on my system and the remainder of power cables in my system are P3. There are several 100 P3 power cables that have been sold in North America and I think I have seen 2 on the used market. When people compare the $750 2 meter P3 power cable to any other cables; they tend to do comparisons with cables costing 2-5 times as much. The P4 power cable is a complete different level than P3. Unfortunately P4 takes 30 man hours to build each cable and we are back ordered 2 weeks on our next North American order so that is the only reason more P4 cables have not been imported to North America.

My suggestion would be to do a direct A/B comparison as many of my clients have done and then give your opinion.