Nordost Valhalla Power Cords

.....a question directed to the owners as well as the past owners of these power cords. We do not need to get in - what will it be going on, what are the room dimensions, what music do you listen to etc, etc, etc. Just your thoughts on these power cords...as I have mine and just want to see / hear what you think.
garebear
I do not have 1 brand in cables. I use Audioquest, Purist Audio and Acapella. I owned and sold a lot Nordost. These days I sell only 3 brands: Audioquest, Kimber and Purist Audio. Don't get me wrong I still like Nordost a lot. But it need to be used precisely.
The most important thing what I learned in audio is that audio is about personal taste. But some parts you can hear. Depth, focus, resolution, air, black and overwhole sound. Some people like colored music. You cannot say chocolate ice is better than vanilla ice.
Bo, I appreciate your candid comments (Jouw mening is duidelijk, maar je hoeft deze niet meermaals te herhalen). I have been using NordOst in most of my systems and yes they do blend well with tube based systems.

Before going Odin (or more Valhallas and boy are those cables expensive, I bet their margin is north of 80%) I am looking for better alternatives (like the Stealth and PAD which are mentioned favorably by many) so thanks everyone for your comments!
That is not true. I already said a lot about the Le. You find it in this thread. Articulation of voices is the best I eve heard. This sunday I was at a audio show. At the Nordost stand with Odin I played my cd. Bruce Springsteen Brothers under the bridge. At my house the articulation was more clear. Ending words are more easy to follow. Instruments are more 3d. High heads of drums are sharper focused. The bassdrum is more defined and timing is better. Valhalla is not a good cable for poweramps. I have done many amp tests with Valhalla. Never stunning results. The Purist LE is much more talented than the Valhalla. It has more different properties and the parts were a cable is judged for he wins with ease. This cable is the best I ever heard on a Pass Labs. At the show Sunday Pass labs with Aurender and MIT and Shunyata had the same irritating flaws. The speakers were about 3 metres from eachother and the voice was over one metre. Mannnnnnnn I hate this sooooo much. I uppered next shows to use real acoustic live music. Wenn focus is poor and instrumnets and voices are too big in dimension I get really irritated.
Hi Bo1972,Thanks for my answering my questions about your offerings,do you sell componets are just cables?,I betting on you can get alot,most dealers can get whatever one wants these days,oh, by the way I am a passlabs fan as well,,I am formost a Krell fan of their solid state amps,I have a very good Krell amp that is a little older but not absolete!,called The Krell 700cx,that I love!with the cables I use on this amp it is very real sounding!very close to being at a live musical event to say the least.cheers!