Your jaw dropping cables

Hi

Did you have any jaw dropping experience with any type of cable? Please refer to the cable and its predecessor (and I'm not referring just to VFM - also expensive ones count).
Thanks
icorem
I agree Kubala Emotion and Elation tested very well in our blind test but HiDiamond was a more emotional experience and it cost 50% of what I can buy Kubala for. I have had both cables on my system for extended periods and the HiDiamond cables put you in the recording studio with the artist which for me takes my listening session to a whole different level.
Masterbuilt Signature power cords

I had previously installed the Masterbuilt speaker cords and interconnects to good effect. I then tried installing the MB powercords on my Spectron monoblocks in place of Shunyata Python CX powercords. As soon a I powered up the first Spectron, it was obvious that the quality of realism had taken a huge leap. Since then, I acquired Double Kronzilla's, using them in a biamp configuration, all with the MB cables. The Krons, like the Spectrons, love the Masterbuilt power cords.

Without exception, every time I demo the difference for audiophiles or casual listeners, there's the same reaction. Oddly enough the first words are usually "holy crap" or equivalent.

By the way, I got the same result replacing Anacondas elsewhere in my system.

My word of advice is once you've tried the Masterbuilt cables, you'll miss them if you don't keep them.
I replaced the stock pc on my Mac mini. Just screwing around. Used an adapter and put an after market cable on it. Made a huge positive difference. It makes no sense. But it's true.
Musicxyz, I am very interested in your observations about HiDiamond cables. I have never heard them. Have you and your friends had a chance to listen to ASI Liveline cables. If so, could you comment on them versus HiDiamond? In my system ASI Liveline give me that "being-there" feeling -- the emotional connection. I run them in series or in parallel with other cables for maximum effect. On some CD's you have to invert the phase to get the best effect.
We have tested ASI and we thought they had a unique sound and were also live sounding. In my opinion you should always stay within the same manufacturer throughout your cables. You will know when you have it right with your cables when you stop thinking about changing your cables. Every cut will be very emotional and sometimes you won’t even recognize the song you are playing because it never had the effect on you the way it does with the new cables. Great cables should be an emotional experience!