Differences between SR Tesla and Supra Sword

Both these speaker cables get consistently great reviews, and they're in a similar price range.

Can anyone speak to the (in general) differences between them, strenghts weaknesses etc?
joncourage
Daveyf,I understand your point of view but after working in recording studios and dealing with musicians for a couple of years the one statement I heard consistently from musicians was that they were deaf. This is a forum and my understanding is everyone is welcome to an opinion and this is for you; IMHO.
So Musicxyz, you are saying that all pro musicians are deaf!! You really believe that???
My point was simple; everyone can have an opinion and it does not need to be politically correct! I agree with one member on this forum and I appreciate that he was definitive about his cable experience. To be very clear; just because you are a musician, your hearing is no better than anyone else on this forum .
Most professional musicians have diminished hearing because of playing for years at high volume. Many musicians have a serious hearing problem. This is a fact. Ooops, facts are not allowed. IMHO.
I trained as a classical pianist. Of course, it is hard for many musicians to accept that they have diminished hearing. That's understandable.

Here's a site that is not afraid of discussing this openly:

http://www.hearinglossweb.com/Medical/Causes/nihl/mus/mus.htm

High volume diminishes hearing. This is a widely accepted fact. Oooops. No facts, ma'am. Remember Dragnet? Jack Webb should have said IMHO. But that was in the era before everything had to be politically correct i.e. self-censored.

I have been wearing wax ear plugs (when needed) for the past 35 years and I'm very glad about it. Unfortunately, I forgot them for a Smokey Robinson concert back in the 1980's. I had to walk out because of the high volume. Because I have protected my hearing I am now able to enjoy all the subtleties of the high frequencies -- unlike many of my friends who did to take this simple precaution when attending concerts and who now find themselves hearing pianos instead of triangles.