VAC / Wilson cables

Before year end I'll be replacing my VAC Ren 70/70 with Kevin's current iteration, the Phi 300. I've already upgraded from Wilson's Watt/Puppy 5 to Sophia 3. The cables, however, remain Transparent Reference.

I'm wondering, having upgraded at each end, if anyone has experience with a more current and improved speaker cable ? The pre-amp is Shindo's Giscours, fed by the Miyajima Kansui on a TW Limited table. Chamber, vocals, and keyboard is the diet.

Thanks,
-john
dr_john
Are you using the MM2 version of Transparent's Cable? Which interconnects?

btw, very nice system!
It is hard to beat either the MM1 or MM2 judging from my experence with Transparent ICs and PCs. Unless I wanted a different kind of sound I would leave well enough alone.
I owned similiar equipment and many cable brands, including Transparent Reference MM2 level cables. I love the same music and have found the latet MIT cables to vastly outperform the Transparent cables. MIT offers a truly fleshed out, clear, dynamic, tonaly accurate holographic soundstage with exceptional instrument voicing and color conveyed. Transparent uses in line filters while MIT's approach is outside the signal path and addresses all the inherent inefficiencies in signal transmission. But don't take my word for it...try some from Joe Abrams at Equus Audio online. I think you will be riveted to you listening chair:O)