I have a AC Regenerator. Get dedicated line too?

My PurePower APS 1050 AC Regenerator made an incredible difference in my system. Since everything connected to the unit is fed perfect, steady 120V power, is there any reason to expect that running a dedicated 20 amp AC line to my system and installing new high end receptacles would make any difference at all??? If you have experience with this I would appreciate your opinion, if you have an opinion without experience, tell me your thoughts about this. Hurry, before I spend any more money just to find out!

Thanks.
Ag insider logo xs@2xalonski
Let me tell you people a disturbing news. I heard that newest Purepower units are even better. So what are you going to do now?
Inna, Part of this obsession, to a different degree for each of us, is the reality of the never-ending upgrade. Technology will not stop its progress because I just bought an expensive component... So, I like to ask the dealer or company how long the current version has been around and when is the next model coming out? The key for me is knowing its inevitable and not getting too upset.

BTW, I just got my 1050 a few months ago. If there's a new version that replaces it already... heads will roll! No, wait... that negates everything i just said. Uh, never mind.
Well, even if I heard wrong I am right anyway. There will be a better model from this company or another one.
Yes, never ending upgrades; strugle for perfection. Good luck to us all.
Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread... It got somewhat tense at times, with some strong opinions bumping up against each other – but overall, it was instrumental in exploring and answering the question I posed to my satisfaction.

Yes, it cost me a few hundred dollars to find out, but for audiophiles, that's just part of our expensive pastime, isn't it? I don't regret getting dedicated lines and high end outlets, and eventually, I will probably put a high end power cable between the wall and the 1050. Why? because I'm nuts, and an audiophile, and how could that ever hurt?

An audio friend whom I greatly respect swears that he hears a significant improvement when replacing a stock cable from his turntable motor with a $1000 power cord. I haven't tried it yet myself, but I said, in a somewhat snarky tone, "Now wait a minute, Buckeroo, the electrical path ends at the motor... the only thing connecting the motor to the turntable is a rubber belt, which as far as I know can't conduct a signal. How can it make a difference?!" "I don't know what to tell you," he said... "It just does."

Bottom line: In whatever way you can, from full out dedicated lines, to really expensive AC Regenerators, or even an upgraded power cord... clean up the juice coming into your system and you'll be amazed. I was unprepared for the difference clean power made in my system.

Sometimes, I sit in my sweet spot just shaking my head in disbelief (like last night, while listening to the amazing Sonny Rollins' Way Out West LP) thinking how lucky I am to have this great hobby.

Glad you guys are a few keystrokes away when I need a fix (so to speak).