Whom to invite to a Powercord shootout party

I have ordered 2 of the new PS Audio P5 conditioners and plan to use one each for my Monoblocks (each one on a different circuit). While I upgrade powersource, I will also need 4 new cords; 2x for P5 into the wall, and 2x between Mono's and P5. I am planning to do an in house shootout between what I currently have and one or two cords I am hoping to pick up on A'gon reasonably priced

What I have in house now are:

JP Cables Maximum Gold (very heavy gauge, but cheap cable)
PS Audio AC-12
Gutwire B12
I also just bought one Synergistic Research Precision AC

I am willing to buy one more contender in the $500 used price range for the shootout. Whichever cable wins I'll need to get four of.

Any recommendation for a cable in this price range for a high current application? It has to be a cable that is easy to buy and sell with minimal loss - so not the real esoteric stuff.
edorr
I recommend the CH Acoustic X-10 (Special) available here: http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?powrcabl&1305130636&/CH-Acoustic-X-10-Modified

The HZ Crown Jewel sold as the ultimate upgrade with the Running Springs Dmitri power conditioner is actually the X-15 licensed to Running Springs.

I run a full loom of the CH Acoustic X-20 line. It's the best that I've found.

Chuck
Here is what happened. I had set up my new PS audio P5's conditioners in a convenient (temporary) location behind my Monoblocks for the shootout. I had run my class A Monoblocks a few days non stop to burn in the P5's. The first time I swapped a powercable (I had the Mojo XPC-7 connected and switched to the AC-12) for comparison, my Monoblock blew up. As it turned out they had overheated and melted a fuseholder and shorted. I ended up being without the Mono's for weeks and during that period set up the P5's in their permanent location, burried behind my audio rack, and too far away for the 1 meter AC-12's to reach my poweramps. Also, when I got the Mono's back the 30 day trial period on the XPC-7s had expired. As a result I then decide not to bother with a shootout and just keep the XPC-7. By the time I had my monoblocks back, my P5s in my system and the new cables in my system, I had no idea what change made what impact on SQ. I decided not to worry about it and just assume the XPC-7s are probably good cables (they better be fr $800 a piece). Oh well....