Furutech spades on copper cables

I want to make DIY speaker cables.
I have Furutech copper-silver-copper-rhodium plated spades, that I'm planning to terminate copper multistrand wire with.
Speaker binding posts are WBT 0710 Ag (Silver).
My question is- would terminating copper wire with this particular connector, vs. the gold-plated one, be a problem?
Is there any rule of thumb with regards to matching cable material with the material used on speaker binding posts (Silver with silver, or copper with copper), or with the material, used on the cable connectors?
Thanks
maril555
You shouldn't have any problems with mixing different metals on your termination.
Experiment until you find what you like.
Post removed 
Elizabeth says,
I have a hydralic crimper. not the worlds best, but what it crips stays crimped!
I second her use of the hydraulic crimper (like the one linked below) that I used on some pretty high quality speaker cables I assembled. Using stranded wire cables, the test crimp I tried almost appeared to be a continuous piece of metal between the spade and wire. Obviously not as good as the new machine Cardas has been using, but as good as I have seen from typical consumer crimping devices.

http://www.harborfreight.com/hydraulic-wire-crimping-tool-66150.html
Thank you,
I have ratcheting crimping tool. So far, I only tried it once with Analysis Plus spades, and it was absolutely PITA experience- it takes huge effort to crimp this fairly thick-walled connector.
I would imagine, hydraulic should take much less effort?
Mitch2- are the casts supplied with that tool suitable fro audio purposes?
Post removed