Has anyone tried the new Shunyata interconnects?

Has Anyone tried the Black Mamba , Python or Anaconda interconnects from Shunyata?
drdavid
Shunyata signal cables may be the best kept secret in all of wiredom. I applaud cyber-scientist Gabriel for relentless pursuit to state of the art. Though not yet hearing the newest cables, I use the full Shunyata loom and the previous Aeros line is special good.
I am also interested in any comparisons between the new Shunyata interconnects and earlier generation such as Aurora and Stratos.
Nothing I have tried so far is as musically satisfying in my system as Teo liquid STD mkII interconnect.
I am considering comparing Shunyata(old or new) to my Teo so would be interested to hear others thoughts on them.
According to Shunyata, even the the new Black Mamaba IC's are a major step up from the Aurora and Stratos...at a fraction of the cost. The Absolute Sound will be reviewing the Anacondas in the February edition. Galen Carol Audio, the Cable Company and Music Direct all have loaner/return policies that only involve shipping costs (usually $30). The buzz (and i concur) is that these wires are game changers. Only your ears will know for sure. Hope you get a chance to audition them.