MIT cables vs. Synergistic Research cables?

Cable hunting again. Has anyone ever compared MIT to Synergistic Research interconnects and speaker cable? Whats the difference in sound? Is one more laid back then the other? I was told MIT doesn't have the detail that SR has. Any comments?
128x128zeal
I never did mention the equipment I have and perhaps that will make a difference, so here goes:
Martin Logan SL3's with new planners (for lack of a better word)
Rouge Audio 18o monoblocks
Rouge Audio Athena Preamp
Rel Strata 2 subwolfer
Sony XA5400ES SACD/CD great bargin
Pro-ject RPM 9 TT
George Wright WPP200 phono amp
Dynavector DV 20 high output MC

I have mostly Synergistic cables. I hope this helps.
Dave_b,

My S1.3 have about 28 hours on them and to be fair have many more hours to go but I can say that they do have a forward presentation that's not to my liking but will see if that goes away with time, if not will try the magnum since I hear things happens behind the speaker which I prefer. How would you describe the sound of the Magnum 1.3?
MIT performance goes up as stated, in other words the sound becomes more realistic, palpable, tonality improves, bass becomes devastatingly realistic and the soundscape becomes so huge you can swim in it. I will say again, I have owned many 6 figure systems with various cables and the fact that you are hearing a midrange prominance with the MIT cables points to a system issue, as the cables themselves are the most natural and musical cables I have ever experienced.