Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
Fiddler,
With all due respect, I will be glad to give you a break.

When Audiofeil or anyone else "calls me out" on anything I take Ted Denney's advice from Synergistic Research. I ignore that poster because their posts appear unnecessarily provocative and emotionally charged. They do not merit a response from me. I only reply in substance to respectful posts. At this stage in my life I feel under no obligation whatsoever to interact with anyone who does not show due respect.

With all due respect, the word hypocrisy might indeed apply to Taras22 who urgently requested that I make my points as fast as possible because of the nature of my remarks. He then ignored my points the sake of "brevity" -- whereupon I note that he submitted one of the longest posts I have ever read on Audiogon.

With all due respect and for the record, I could not give a hoot what anyone thinks.
Fiddler and Audiofeil,
I note the tone of your posts without needing to describe it in detail. Each reader can hear the tone as if they were listening to a reference recording on their own sound system. I believe everyone knows exactly what I am referring to here.

I believe that respect is due to each poster on Audiogon no matter how deeply one disagrees with another poster. Otherwise, threads can quickly deteriorate in a vicious circle of accusations, bullying and mockery. We have seen this happen too many times here. No poster who is respectful of others on the forums owes anything whatsoever to the forum or another poster if they are not addressed with due respect. IMO.
Sabai, once again this becomes a circular argument. You simply are guilty of the same thing that you accuse others of followed by another denial in some sort of flowery, sweet-smelling philosophical prose about bullying and mockery.

You can spread all of the manure you want in a rose garden, but when folks walk out they know exactly what they have on their shoes.
I'd like to preface my thread with ( I've been in this hobby for 40 plus years) and have auditioned and owned more cables than I can remember. The Teo std. IC's are the "best" cables I have ever heard in my system. Period...Simply the most natural, linear, dynamic, organic, grain-free, unetched, micro and macro enhanced, distortion less, incredible depth of image and width of soundstage IC's I know of. Wish I could afford the speaker cables!
Powder,

I 2nd your thoughts on the Teo STD IC. When you hear them all this toxic stuff seems silly.