PS Audio AC-5 question

I recently bought PS Audio AC-5 power cord for my Parasound HCA-1205A amp. My pre is Anthem AVM-20 with Shunyata Diamondback power cord. My speakers are Paradigm Studio 60 v.3. When I changed the power cord of the amp from stock cable, I found that the overall sound is more forward than I would like. Also the top end has opened up, but I feel it to be a bit harsh - to the face. Not sure what is the issue. Is the PS Audio AC-5 a worng choice to Parasound amp?.
lake_eleven
Thanks much Jdub, I will soon be starting the hunt for Duet or Quintet!. Need to get rid of Monster HTS first though!.
My PS Audio AC-10 have burned in for around 120 hrs. The mids and bass are beautifully defined. But the highs are very much veiled, especially the cymbals. Not sure if this is how it has to be or the cord still needs burn in time to open up more.
Sounds about right just hang in until around 230-270hrs and watch the highs extend cleanly and beyond what they where before.Until then the mids may dip again and the bass as well, in the end the sound will be balanced with no respect of any particular frequeny.I was able to reposition my speakers after breakin because the sound stage and instrument placement was very differnt than before(in a good way of course)because of the increase in the weight of the overall sound. center image and the depth and width of the soundstage. The change will not be small at all and gobs of new details in the music will be revealed just plain neutral sound.Keep chimming in on this I have great notes on what I experienced through the break in process.
Thanks Jdub, getting more anxious to hear the post 270 hrs sound!, few more days for the complete burn-in.