Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
BMI Oceanic Statement is a very articulate warm sounding cable. Has great resolution and depth. I have owned literally dozens of different hi end power cables. Spending tens of thousands of dollars over the years. I must say by inserting one BMI Oceanic into my system was one of the best upgrades I have ever done. Just recently ordered another pair to see what kind of magic (3) BMI Oceanics will add to my system. I must say that this Oceanic is big but user friendly. I am extremely happy with the BMI Oceanic statement and recommend highyly who wants to hear what an incredible power cable can do for your audio system. Thank you BMI Cables. Miles Davis never sounded so real in my rig.
I agree mfslgoldcd, te Bmi Oceanic Statement is a tremendous upgrade when it comes to hearing the real deal of natural ambience and soundstage. Listening to Beethoven piano sonatas never sounded so natural and real when I inserted my first Ocenaic statement on my preamp. Since then I have four more and may be adding another one on to my line conditioner. Too bad Bmi Cables doesn't make a line conditioner anymore.
I would not say that i am lost..but it looks like.actualy my pcords BMI are not fully broke in si i have to wait litle bit more Time. I did all the combinaisons to find the correct power cord for the correcte gear And hère i am with différent Sound result And what a result...😄..maybe in à couple of months i Will find out where reach of them goes to the correct gear..!!!!..they are all of them (3)extraordinaire 1/. Pcord o stat with oyaide plugs 046/079....2/ pcord o.o stat with rhodium plugs...3/pcord h.head wth ayaide 046/079 plugs...as i said i Will have to wait to de termine where reach one CAN give the best of itself with the matching item .
I am using all Oceanics as well, but without the Rhodium. All are Statements, one is silver, one gold. The differences are subtle, but I would still love to hear the rhodium version. The original is on my Klyne preamp, the Gold on my Plinius amp, and the Silver on my AMR CD. That seems to be where the fit best in my system.

I have a friend here who is very well informed and widely experience who had no luck using the BMI's. That is the exception to my knowledge, but there is always something to be said for synergy and aural taste. YMMV!

To my ear, the Oceanics are very neutral, extremely natural, quiet and very detailed without being etched or aggressive. They offer a pace and a presence that is very lifelike, open, and accurate. The Oceanics are the best I have heard and seem well suited for all my need and applications on my power, front end and source gear.

That said, I have never heard the Kraken, but have heard good things about it....I can't help but alway hear "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" resonating in a Scottish brogue in the back of my mind.

As long as we're enjoying the tunes and finding it fun, the path is the right one!