Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
I believe the BMI oceanic power cord is defiantly one of the very best along with the Stage III kraken power cord.
I just got my third power cord from Bmi ref: oceanic statement with rhodium plugs...it is to me so far the best result i could get from my cdp Ayon cd5.. I Was using hammer head terminated with oyade p046 And p79 first the Sound Was less performing than with the oceanic statement with thé same termination (same plugs) but here again with the same statement oceanic reterminated with rhodium the Sound Was Much analitic And more refined it add the mélodie to the note...a pleasure to listen to.wherelse i am using now the hammer head with my préamp And the other oceanic to my tuner ..quite happy with overal sound.
I must admit my new pcord Bmi oceanic Statement with the rhodium plugs And the two other are not yet fully broken so the best is yet to Côme.
BMI Oceanic Statement is a very articulate warm sounding cable. Has great resolution and depth. I have owned literally dozens of different hi end power cables. Spending tens of thousands of dollars over the years. I must say by inserting one BMI Oceanic into my system was one of the best upgrades I have ever done. Just recently ordered another pair to see what kind of magic (3) BMI Oceanics will add to my system. I must say that this Oceanic is big but user friendly. I am extremely happy with the BMI Oceanic statement and recommend highyly who wants to hear what an incredible power cable can do for your audio system. Thank you BMI Cables. Miles Davis never sounded so real in my rig.