Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
LOL!, Restassured, A power cable that cost twice as much as the Taralabs cobalt power cable should out perform it!, on this thread, some of the power cables are 3 times the price of the Taralabs cobalt power cord that out perform it, for the given retail price of $5,000.00 dollars, this is the best in this price range by a long shot available!, here is the kicker, I bet none of you can find a power cable at this price that better the Taralabs cobalt power cable!, I am awaiting the introduction of Taralabs new Evolution models to be revealed at ces 2014, if they come out with the matching power cord to this Evolution speaker cable, that retails for around $60,000.00 for 8ft pair of four leads that I have proto type pics of, sent to me from Taralabs, Lol!, I believe it will be game over for all thats mentioned here!
Unfortunately I believe it's true.

I hope the first fish to bite posts his results and then explain why he couldn't find a better way to spend $60K on the system.
@ wc65mustang, Hi, LOl!, I cannot afford them cables!, Ha, ha, maybe dream about them!, I was just saying that tara is coming out with new cables, something they have not done since 1997!, they had no reson untill now,those cables better make dinner too!, clean the house, all that!