Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
I have all BMI Oceanics and they are the best I have heard...and that is many. The street price is much below the list.....just take a look here on A-gon. That said, the Hammerhead 5 is a great cable too. I have turned several audiophiles onto them who have not only bought them themselves, but gotten their audio pals to do the same. FWIW
I have used mostly BMI for years now, but previously tried many others. the higher end stuff included Stealth Dreams, Elrod EPS's and Statements, NBS, Dream State, Siltech and Fusion. The list is very long otherwise, but suffice it to say I always came back to BMI. I didn't care much for the Whale Supreme, but the Orca series was really nice and the Hammerhead series amazing although I never heard the 4. The HH5 was so good, I bit the bullet and have 3 Oceanics, one of them Silver. Every BMI power cord I have sold has been met with incredible praise from the buyer....it's nice testimony. And, for me, they have represented surprisingly large system upgrades. The Oceanics are heads and shoulders above what I have ever had the pleasure of listening to in my system. BMI's cords make it so there is no guessing or wondering if there is an improvement in the sound of your system, it is in your face apparent that they show what a power cord can add. Try one of the earlier models out if you ever get a chance. Not many come around...more testimony!? Anyway, I hope you you get to check them out, it would be nice to hear what you think....or hear....
Somebody might want to try the Stage 3 Krakens up against this cord. I am running all of these PC's in my system and they are unbelievable ! They absolutely crushed my Tara Labs Cobalts that I was running before. It wasn't even close. In Brian Ackerman I trust !
LOL!, Restassured, A power cable that cost twice as much as the Taralabs cobalt power cable should out perform it!, on this thread, some of the power cables are 3 times the price of the Taralabs cobalt power cord that out perform it, for the given retail price of $5,000.00 dollars, this is the best in this price range by a long shot available!, here is the kicker, I bet none of you can find a power cable at this price that better the Taralabs cobalt power cable!, I am awaiting the introduction of Taralabs new Evolution models to be revealed at ces 2014, if they come out with the matching power cord to this Evolution speaker cable, that retails for around $60,000.00 for 8ft pair of four leads that I have proto type pics of, sent to me from Taralabs, Lol!, I believe it will be game over for all thats mentioned here!