Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
hi glory...!..is stage 3 better than odin pc...?..if so...is it better than elrod gold...?...if not then consider bmi oceanic statement as *world champion hifi pcord*untel an other manufacturer comes up with the best one.

NO Power Cords in this planet worth $15k, People are CRAZY!!!! spending that kind of money for power cords, maybe $200~$1000 Maybe! BUT NOT $15K NO WAY! you guys are CRAZY! I really like this hobby very much! but I'm not that crazy guy to spent $15k or even $2k for a power cord. They are better power cords out there costing way less then a $15K pc, I just got some nice! power cords from APCcables for a reasonable price, Ultra! performance! much better craftsmanship then many power cords that I've ever seen under $1,000usd. Very happy with this new power cords. Mike
I have all BMI Oceanics and they are the best I have heard...and that is many. The street price is much below the list.....just take a look here on A-gon. That said, the Hammerhead 5 is a great cable too. I have turned several audiophiles onto them who have not only bought them themselves, but gotten their audio pals to do the same. FWIW